26 June 2010

Oh life, what am I gonna do with you?

I've been feeling a little down lately with everything that has been happening with my life right now. I don't know what to do. It's no good at all. I'm not being negative here in general. I'm just sad. Just let me rant in my own little space, okay?

Number one on my list: CAREER!
I've been mentioning a lot in my recent entries that there's this job that I want but unfortunately, I don't think I got it. I had my exam in The Medical City last Tuesday. I had the feeling that I will pass but I didn't receive any confirmatory text since Friday. The people I took exam with received texts already! I'm so depressed. I wanted that spot so badly. I still hope that I will get a text by Monday, just in time for the Psych test on Tuesday. But then again, I don't want to expect that much anymore because it would totally crush my heart. I really felt that I will get in and now that I didn't, I don't know what to do next. I know I shouldn't lose hope. I'm a positive person. But I can't help to be sad. And even embarrassed! I feel like I can't face my groupmates and the people I took the exam with. And I envy them. :( After my training in Jose Reyes, I thought a job in Medical City is waiting for me already. Now I don't have anything to do next after that training. I may be forced to take my US board exams earlier. Tsk.

Okay, I'll call HR Department by Monday. If it's really negative, that's when I should think of what to do next.

Oh Lord, please give me this one. I hope they just forgot to text me or there was a network problem that's why I didn't get THE TEXT.

Number two: Save it for the next entry.

For the meantime, I'll de-stress and re-energize myself through unwatched dvd's and un-updated looklet account... :)
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig