27 June 2010

A Letter.

Dear You,

I don't know why am I even making this. I don't know if this is me missing you, or me still hoping and waiting for the day that we can talk again or if this is me still in love with you... After all this time, I thought I had moved on but obviously, you still occupy my heart and you still pop in my head... I'm wondering how you are and what have you been up to lately... Yeah, I guess you are still (and will always be) special to me, regardless of what happened between us. There were a lot of unspoken words, unsettled issues, misinterpretation and miscommunication... I don't know if we can still deal with those or if we will ever deal with them again... I loved you and still love you and I intend to continue loving you even from a distance until my heart learns to get over you and until my heart finds someone to love again, until my heart finds someone who is willing to stand up for me, who will not turn his back on me and leave me without any explanation and who is willing to love me back just the same... I'm not asking you to love me back... It's not about you not loving me back that hurts, it's you acting that we don't know each other at all that hurts the most... I guess it's better to hope for the day that if we ever meet again, we can act civil with each other and we would be better people... I hope and pray to God to grant you the blessings you deserve and for good things to come your way... For all the wrong and mean things that I did to you, I apologize for every single act... I also want to thank you for the little time and memories that we shared and for everything you brought in my life that you are unaware of. For what it's worth, in spite of what happened, I still believe that you are among the greatest men I have ever met. I also hope and pray to God to help me heal my heart and help me get over you... I have done my part, I have reached my limit in reaching out and this will be the last time I will ever talk about you... :)
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig