30 June 2010

Moving forward! :)

29 June 2010 -- one of the most disappointing and depressing days of my life! It was the judgment day of one of the careers I ever wanted.

Well, I've been down for days lately and I'm hating it. I have 'grieved' enough over my life's recent disappointments already. And placing my self stagnant in that feeling will be too much already. Being overly depressed over things I can no longer change is so not my thing (Well, exception to heart issues, I believe. It's a dfferent case. Haha!) and will never be part of my options in life so instead, I AM MOVING FORWARD! :) I have been too confused as well with what am I gonna do next but I have thought about it already and I tell you, this will be a start of something new, another plan unfolding. :)

CAREER:
Since The Medical City didn't want me, I will not insist myself on them. I'll give myself a break and jump onto other options that are laid out in front of me. If I can't be an OR Nurse right away as I would have wanted, I'll try my luck in Jose R. Reyes Memorial Medical Center. I'll extend my training there while I process my papers for application. :) As for my US Board exams, I have to take it as soon as possible. But - BUT - that does not mean I will back down on The Medical City, I'll retake my test on December, you wait for me! I'll come back with vengeance! HAHAHA!

LOVE:
This was the number two on my list that I was referring to in my former entry. Well, it had already been settled (see entry), at least for me. I'm leaving him behind me and move forward to whoever target I lay my eyes on. Hahaha! That's it. That's FINAL! I may love him still but I won't look back anymore. I won't gain anything from looking back. :)

FASHION DREAM:
I won't give up on you either. I'm creating ways so you and I can be a little closer. Just give me time to prepare myself and save up somehow for my tuition so you and I can live happily ever after! :) You cost almost half a million, you know! Haha!

So there. So far, that's how my life's gonna start from now on. Wish me luck people! :)
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig