20 June 2010

OR, here I come! :)

I finally graduated from my Perioperative Training in The Medical City last Wednesday! :) We had our graduation then we had our after party at Manor. :)



I gotta say, it's one, if not the most, of the best training I ever attended so far. Aside from meeting new people (most of which are my Tita's friends), it was God's answer to me, just when I was losing hope in my nursing career. I learned a lot and it made me look at OR nurses differently, that there's more to just assisting and handing the surgical instruments to the surgeon. There's more responsibility attached to it that I haven't realized when I was a student. Although I know and heard of them and it was taught to us, it all just made more sense now that I am a professional nurse and not just merely a student. An OR nurse is what I want to be (aside from being a fashion designer of course). It's the job that I want right now. It's the next stop in my nursing career that I want to reach.

So to The Medical City, I hope you read my comment in your evaluation form and I will say it again:

Will you be kind enough to hire me as your OR Nurse? :)

*I hope they will hire me ASAP (given that I pass my exam on Tuesday, of course. My goshhh! Wish me luckkk!)!!! :)*
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig