20 June 2010

OMG, that H&M top!

I am a super fan of lookbook that I signed up for its subscription that is sent straight to my email since I can no longer browse at the site religiously like I used to.

As I was checking my mail, I was surprised to see this!


Her lookbook name is Iris. A 27-year old fashion student from Netherlands.



Yes, I also own the same top! Though in this picture that I used as basis of comparison, hers look better because mine was just recently laundered. (And I also apologize for the poor shot. Haha.) But I bet I saved more bucks than her when we bought it. How come? I'm sure she bought it straight from the store, I bought mine in a thrift store here in Manila for 85 bucks. Yes, you read that right, 85 bucks. Less than a hundred. $2 more or less.

Oh, how I love my fashion and shopping gene! :)
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig