06 September 2019

We go way back

Is there anything better than an intimate and deeper connection to someone? How mind-blowing it is finding out that through the years that bond continuously flourishes?




I've had the privilege of spending some time with a few of my closest friends last week. We haven't spent this much time together since high school. We stayed up until early in the morning and talked about all sorts of things from high school memories to things we haven't really talked about with anyone. We laughed a lot and cried some (Oooh yeeeahhh). We drank and partied on consecutive nights (which I haven't done like ever? Man, I missed dancing!). We pigged out. One of the best weeks ever!





As cheesy as this sounds, there was something in this spontaneous trip that brought us even closer. I can't put into words the overwhelming and happy feeling I felt that it just warms my heart so much (Okay, I'd been told that I repeatedly verbalised this when I had few too many. Hee.) We got to know more about each other. We've known each other since we were barely teenagers and it's exciting to know that there's still a lot to discover. And through the years, we also developed a better understanding of each other. So even if I was running on 3-5 hours of sleep (not ideal, I know) and relying heavily on cups of coffee at work (which I haven't done in a long while), I wouldn't trade those precious moments for anything in the world.




Thank you, guys, for making time to visit and for celebrating my birthday with me in advance! Shoutout to my brother for also making time to hangout with the semi-titas/semi-bagets. Oh, I love you. Can I just marry you guys instead? Haha! See you soon!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig