08 September 2019

Birthday.

Since I celebrated it with some friends last week, I opted to do it low-key today and spent the day with myself. Started the day with a workout, prepared a nice breakfast (bacon, eggs, waffles with hot choco made from tablea on the side given by a friend), talked to my family and some friends, watched Dirty Dancing, got a haircut, went to church, grilled a steak for dinner, drank a few glasses of wine, ate a slice of cheesecake for dessert, blasted 90s music and danced in my kitchen and bathroom. Now, I'm capping the night off with, not one, but two face masks. So yeah, it was a good day. Let's toast to another great year of pursuing dreams, good health and shaking what my Mama gave me (because I still can! HAHAHA!)


Thanks again to everyone who remembered! And if it's your birthday too, I hope you had a fabulous one!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig