03 March 2018

Fall Out Boy: The Mania Tour 2018

Fall_Out_Boy_The_Mania_Tour_2018

FINALLY! 10 years and 5 months later, I finally saw them perform last night. Aaaah! I was so happy!

Fall_Out_Boy_The_Mania_Tour_2018

I couldn't afford to see them perform in PH back in 2007 because I was living on student allowance c/o my parents. I remember Vinch, one of my closest friends, tried to make me feel better by saying, "Don't worry, tayo na pupunta sa kanila next time."

Fall_Out_Boy_The_Mania_Tour_2018

Apparently, apart from purchasing a ticket, I didn't need to do anything else because they flew here for their tour! AAAAAH!

Fall_Out_Boy_The_Mania_Tour_2018
Group photo!
Not only did I tick something off in my list last night, I also did something for the first time -- go and see a concert alone. Never thought I would ever do this but you know what they say, never say never.

Fall_Out_Boy_The_Mania_Tour_2018

Actually, I had been dilly-dallying if I should just go see them on my own. Of course, there was no way I would miss this concert. However, for safety reasons, I thought it's better if I go with a friend, just in case it gets so crazy. And it's better to be singing and dancing with a friend, too. Unfortunately, none of my friends here are fans and my brother (who is my last resort) had evening classes sooo weeks before the show, I said, "Screw it, I'll go see them on my own."

Fall_Out_Boy_The_Mania_Tour_2018

And thank goodness, I did! Last night was great. You guys were amazing! Thank you. And going solo was not so bad at all!

Fall_Out_Boy_The_Mania_Tour_2018

(I chose to post their old hits because, ya know, nostalgia. Also, I apologize if you hear my voice on the background - I am aware I do not sound pretty. I tried to pick the parts with "less singing" though! MORE VIDEOS HERE.)

Fall_Out_Boy_The_Mania_Tour_2018

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig