01 January 2018

2018

2017 was a good year for me. Sure, it has ups and downs but generally, it was good. I traveled more that I usually do - the most travelling I have ever done actually. As per my routine tests and check, I am healthy. I also made an extra effort to be fit. I did a few thing I have never done before. I had completely let go of a piece from the past. I had the luxury of time that allowed me to focus on things that I wanted and loved to do. My family is doing well. My friends are still amazing. I believe my bosses love me (I'm sure they do or they wouldn't have allowed me to take so many days off to fly and soar like a bird. Haha!). I'm alive. I'm happy. And more. So really, I have nothing to complain about and a lot to be thankful for.

2018


I pray that 2018 will be just as good, if not better. So, let's toast to another rollercoaster year of new experiences and adventures. Let us all continue chasing our dreams, sending positive vibes to the universe and making the most out of this crazy, wild ride we call life.

Happy New Year, folks!

(Oh. My. Goodness. This will also be the year that I will turn 30!!!)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig