06 June 2012

June Listography

6th list of the year! :) It's all about starting fresh and new for me in this middle time of the year.

June Listography-page-001

Only 6 days had passed and I had the first five on my list settled already. Not bad, eh? :) I've enrolled in a review class already and it will start on the 18th. I've looked into other opportunities and my family and I are considering one option that I laid out for them. As for what that is exactly, I'll spill the beans later on, when everything's all set and sure. :) I think I mentioned in my former entry that I've found a new job. :) I was hired on the spot but I told them I would do a volunteer work for them for the meantime, while I still have my review classes, which would only last for a month. They were okay with it so it's all good. :)

Now, let's move on to my May list accomplishment.

May Listography accom

My mom didn't let me enroll for FIP this month because of my review classes so I have to wait after four months to get another weekend classes schedule. I was too stressed out at work and I wasn't able to release my 8th collection. I would release it together with my 9th though. And yes, I eventually stopped pretending that I was happy with my work. I've reached my limit. 

May Listography2 accom

I think my May accomplishment wasn't so bad at all. I've done most of it. :) With negative energy out in my system, I need not to hope for a better month ahead of me; I know for sure it'll be. Definitely. Positive vibes in me, you're back and here we go!


SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig