10 June 2012

Saturday Favorites 020

1. Week-long rest
Before I start at my new "soon-to-be" work (I will do volunteer work for them for the meantime, until I finish my review), I decided to have a week off to rest and do some errands.

page

2. Movie Fest
I know, don't judge me. I watch korean series. I actually love watching the light, chick-flick type. Hahaha. And yes, I watched two classics already! :) I learned that The Love Bug film is the film where Herbie Fully Loaded was adapted. Also, Margaret Thatcher is now included in my list of women whom I idolize or look up to.

3. First meeting at new workplace, got to meet the new workmates
We had an orientation that Wednesday. I was introduced as the newbie. We were already grouped according to task: advocacy and treatment. Our groups will switch tasks though every two weeks, I think, so that everyone will know and experience everything.  There will be trips, events aside from the major nursing tasks and patient care so this is going to be exciting. Most of my soon-to-be workmates are close to or same age as mine so it's all young vibe at work. Even our bosses are young at heart or "mentally young."

4. -My Lips are Sealed-
Yes, I won't spill what it is exactly. I don't want it to be jinxed somehow. Hee. :) But this is the opportunity I've been looking into, which I mentioned a few times recently in my former entries. I'm crossing my fingers for this so please, whoever you are, wish me luck and pray for me. If that's not too much to ask. :) Thank youuuuu! :)

5. IELTS enrollment
I'm back to class again -- English -- for a major English test. :) This is going to be fun, I love words, grammar and all!

DSC09609

DSC09619
This bib necklace is still unfinished and unpolished. Hehe.
6. Creative juices flowing!
Client requests = week's worth of art therapy, handwork and creative juices! :)

2

7. And yes, the bridal DIY pieces for my friend are done!

8. Concert catch-up
Why do these international artists have to come consecutively here in our country? My money couldn't catch up! Hahaha. So yeah, I have to resort to YT. :l Again, vinceme29 is my person to go to for this. Whoever this person is, I adore you! Haha! For more videos, check out his YT page. :D

Lady Gaga came here while I was in Boracay with my family.
Seriously, I don't know why religious people are making such a big deal out of her concert? I am no atheist or Satanist. I believe in God and I also believe that there's nothing wrong or Satanist with her songs. I respect the opinion of the people who think otherwise. I know we all have our own minds, our own conscience and our own judgment and understanding. But I hope these people open their minds more and learn not to take her songs very literally. Her lyrics are her personal opinion. It's not a personal attack or insult on anyone. I mean, how does it speak for your faith if you're threatened by songs and a person that others claim as "Anti-Christ?" If you don't like her, then just don't listen to her and don't bother. Just saying.







Lifehouse came here after we got home from Boracay.







Of all concerts so far, sobrang nanghihinayang ako sa Backstreet Boys! OMG, that's my all-time favorite boy band!!! :( They should have came here a few weeks earlier. But they came when I just left work so I'm saving up every penny until my next payday in mid-July or August. OMG. So I'm holding on to the dream that they'll still do a concert, I don't know, 5-10 years from now? :( (Some of the videos though are not from vinceme29 alone.)



THAT GIRL IN RED IS DAMN LUCKYYYYY! I WANT TO CRYYYY!







I will never forget this song. EVER. Whatever the reason is, I will not speak of it but it is memorable. MY FRIENDS KNOW AND CAN ATTEST TO IT. HAHAHAHAHA!



Sang this song recently at a karaoke with my elementary friends! :)

Okay, enough video peeping for me. This is too much, I want to cry both out of happiness and sadness. I also feel like I'm floating on air and suuuuuperrrrr kiliiiggggg watching them. The forever giddy in me was up a notch -- has shot up to its maximum peak. The 10-year old girl in me was ignited. It reminded me of my youth, of how crazy me and my friends were over BSB, of how I used to sing with and memorize their songs using a cassette tape, of how gaga I went over NICK CARTER. (Siiiiighhhh.) :l Looking back now, I think they are the reason why I like or why I am attracted to guys who dances good and sings well.

I'll watch more videos some other time and share it in my next entry! :)
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig