03 June 2012

Saturday Favorites 019

To start my entry, I just want to say that despite this week's stressful and angry events, I am very happy. I missed waking up feeling light and carefree! :) As for what happened this week, I don't want to divulge any details but let me say a few things.

Attitude.


1. In my 23 years of living, I have never been treated as shit. In the 9 months that I have been employed, I have never been insulted professionally until recently. This beats being heartbroken kasi iyak lang ang katapat ng pain. But this? I am mad over the fact that I was insulted and degraded but I am more mad because I can't even defend myself. I don't even know what I did wrong and what happened that had led to this. Trust me, gusto ko talaga sila awayin, pabagsakin, saktan sa sobrang inis. When I snap back to my rational sense, I know it's not worth it. Besides, if I come to think about it, it even did us good. No matter how negative this appears, all of this are God's will and His way of removing us from a situation that may lead us to more harm.

images (7)


2. It was my last day two days ago so I packed all my things, all my documents and deleted all my files from the computer. I also deleted their numbers on my phone. :D

inspiration,motivation,text,eintein,quote,quotes,albert,einstein-9c45fe6bb8cc4c077a20222692bf1277_h


3. It was also two days ago that I got a job offer. :D See, God works in weird and funny ways at times. :) Though I said yes, they still gave me time to think about it.

move,the,fuck,on,tupac,awesome,inspiration,moving,on,wisdom-fa478085c5a2c7cc2402f08db9baed9e_h
On a different news:

4. For the first time in Philippine history, the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the Philippines had been impeached. I am no law student and my knowledge of the law were only from one semestral subject of Political Science almost 6 years ago. For me though, as a layman, I think he should not have been convicted. It's not that he's not guilty, I just think that only a case should be filed against him for failing to declare some of his accounts (which by the way, is nothing compared to the accounts belonging to some hypocrite politicians). Even Senator-Judge Marcos pointed out that his offense was not a ground for impeachment. The Chief Justice did what he did in good faith. He followed the Foreign Currency Law based on how he understood it. Most of the senator-judges believed that he should not have hidden behind this law and should have done what was morally right to do for someone who has a position in the government. Oh well, but what do I know anyway, right? One thing is for sure though, don't rejoice just yet Republic of the Philippines. Chief Justice Corona is just one among the long list; he's probably at bottom of that list. I think one of the best things that will come out from this recent impeachment trial is the issue of publicizing the SALN's of public officials. The Chief Justice posed this challenge even before he was convicted and he already signed a waiver for the BIR to look into his accounts. The biggest question is, who among these public officials, particularly the ones who threw a stone to the Chief Justice, are willing to the same thing? Oh Lord, God bless our country. Let's all watch how Malacanang manipulates on the side as well. May halong pulitika rin ang mga bagay-bagay lalong-lalo na itong issue kay CJ; I know that for sure.

DSC08883
"While others wear their hearts on their sleeves, I wear mine on my finger." (What?! Haha!)

DSC08909
Just because I'm the only girl in the family.

karina2
Look at how kagigil my four-year old cousin is!!!

5. Random photos

DSC09583


DSC09588

6. Like post-its and highlighters, I love planners/organizers. They make me sane and seeing check marks or cross outs per day gives me a sense of accomplishment (or an in-your-face reminder of how tardy, slow or ineffective I am for the day when I don't see checks and crosses). So while my brothers were looking for some school supplies at the bookstore, I did my fair share of looking for anything to buy. I must admit, I miss buying or shopping for school stuffs. My brothers and I were busy checking out cool notebook covers when I found this one. I know the least thing I need right now is another planner. I mean, who needs more than one, really? Still I bought it just for the heck of it. I found its spacious and colorful pages appealing, parang ang sarap sulatan e. My life isn't too much to handle and uncomplicated but as of the moment, I already have 3 planners, OMG. Hahaha! I'm still using mainly the one my friend gave me on my 18th birthday. I use the other one, which was given by my Mom, for business stuff.  So yeah, I honestly don't know why the hell do I need/have 3 planners for. Hahaha!
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig