26 February 2012

Saturday Favorites 008

1. Busy week
Finalizing items for collection release, patient assistance, hospital visit.


2. Pretty Little Liars catch-up
I had missed the episodes after they had a season break. I spent my Friday night and Saturday morning watching. :) (If you're like me who doesn't like downloading weekly episodes just to catch up, check telepisodes.net! I swear, it's the quickest fix for your missed episodes from your favorite shows.)


3. Ralph Lauren F/W 2012
One of my favorite collections from NYFW. I love the muted colors of browns and grays and the transition to blacks and golds. I love the androgynous outfits. I love the glamorous pieces towards the end of the show. I love the newsboy caps, bowler hats, heeled oxfords and brogues, manly trench coats, bedazzled necklines, chunky and layered necklaces.






4. Trendspotting in NY and London!
I know, I know. I'd been posting a lot about international fashion week. (Trust me, this would be my last. Promise!) I accumulated tons of photos that it's nearly impossible to notice recurrent items or predicted trends on the runway so I decided to make photosets. Here are the sets of that I had come up with:


















5. More interesting finds

Slippers trend is just pretty. This is the needed reform against ballet flats. I love my ballet flats and I have anything against it but these slippers are a breath of fresh air to our flats selection. I actually posted slipper designs I plan on buying in my former entry.


I was never a fan of mint green or seafoam green but now I am! :) Fabric hunt soon!

SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig