18 February 2012

Saturday Favorites 007

1. Ria's 23rd birthday bash photos
Click here.

2. New York Fashion Week F/W 2012
Here are bits from the collection of few of my favorite designers.

CAROLINA HERRERA


DIANE VON FURSTENBURG


OSCAR DE LA RENTA


PRABAL GURUNG

 

JASON WU




MARCHESA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




3. 54th Grammy Awards
I was excited for Adele's, Maroon 5 x Foster the People x The Beach Boys', Coldplay x Rihanna's and David Guetta x Chris Brown x Lil Wayne x Foo Fighters x Deadmau5's performances.

AND ADELE, FTW!!! :)













And let me also include my Grammy's fashion finds!




Nicki Minaj is not included in my favorite looks for the Grammy's but this really is something my eyes can't even miss. Oh, Red Riding Hood! Bring your own pope, really? Hahaha!



4. Valentine's

Yiiiiiiiiiiiiii. For the first time, my brother actually bought me something for watchumacallit thingamajinga. Hahahahaha! I was so surprised! Finally, may tumama din na magbigay sakin nito! Yay, thanks brotha!


5. Eye strain on a no-work day.
I finished scanning the entire episodes of City Hunter the. whole. day. My eyes were starting to hurt by afternoon but whatever. Haha! I will still watch the Tagalog dubbed though since it beats reading subtitles and I hit the fast forward key to some scenes. I was excited to see if the main characters are going to be together in the end. Haha! (Note: If you don't know what I am talking about, this show is an action koreanovela. With a tinge of love. Tough love.) See, this is why I stay away from koreanovelas. I'm not a die-hard fan. I pick the ones with stories I can relate to or something I haven't heard before. But once I get hooked, I get hooked so bad. Temporary obsession, if you may call it. I remember, once in college, I got hooked in one koreanovela that I try to wake up earlier than my usual waking time just so I can watch even one episode while eating breakfast and fixing my things for school. Hahaha! What can I say, may ka-jologan din talaga ako minsan. Hahaha!

6. OB Graduation!
Let's hope my skin will be just fine without my meds so I won't have to see her anytime soon! Yay for the hormonal break! Haha!
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig