28 January 2012

Saturday Favorites 004

Photo Credit

1. Boss wasn't around most of the time the whole week. Whaddup! :D









2. Katy Perry California Dreams Tour Live in Manila concert videos
Well, if you've been reading my former entries, you know how I enjoy watching concerts of singers/musicians that I listen to. I love Katy Perry and when I learned about her tour in Manila last year, I was ecstatic! But surprisingly enough, I didn't watch her concert. Yes, you read that right. I. DID. NOT. For the sole reason that I am saving up for school (Yes, this is me trying not to splurge impulsively and to save for more important things. But trust me, I really, really, really, badly, very badly want tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahahaha!). And for Madonna. Just in case. (Mr. Marvin Agustin, you better get her to come here!!!!!!!)

So thank God for YouTube. This YouTube user, vinceme29 was the first one that I found because his (or her? I'm not sure. But I have a feeling he is a he. Anyone, correct me if I'm wrong.) most-watched video of Katy kissing a local actor here in the Philippines is on YouTube's home page.







3. Fourth collection release!
Almost half of the collection were already sold! Yippee! :) I got more potential clients as well. And more orders. Keep it comin' to make people more fabulous, shall we? :) And oh, thanks to my cousin for taking the photographs! :)


4. Holiday on a Monday! Enter Year of the Dragon! :)










6. New website I found: http://vi.sualize.us/
I was searching for random photos I can add here in this entry and I found this site. It's a social bookmarking site for photos. Something like Pinterest. Or Tumblr. Or weheartit. I found a lot of cute and creative photos (examples are above, see what I mean, now?) and the site where you got it automatically gets linked. Cute lang. :)
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig