02 February 2012

February Listography

It's the second month of the year already! Time flies so fast!

Anyway, here's another set of things I should accomplish for this month. :) Similar from the last month's list, it's also a short one. You can notice that some items are the same from the former list, which means I need to continue doing them because 1. it's a year-worth/all-year round task/reminder or 2. I haven't finished doing them or 3. I haven't done them at all. :l Haha. 



Refer to my January listography below to see what was accomplished and what not. I marked the items that were done and included side-notes for items I haven't done.



Without needing to refer to my list, I had a good start of the year, that I can say. I was able to spend time with my college friends whom I haven't seen for months! We had more family time and we'll have more bonding to come. I was able to reunite with books and reading again. My business is doing good that I actually have to add more items to my original collection set for this month! I have to start the next collection ASAP also since almost all of the items from this recent collection were sold out! :) I have a quiet (but not necessarily calm and everything nice) ambiance at work which translates to "No one is pissing me off so far." Haha! Or probably I just learned how not to give a damn as long as I am not being stepped upon and my morals are not being put at stake. But it doesn't mean everything is okay for me. I do what I am told to do but I don't "roll and get jiggy" with them, if you get what I mean. I just hope and pray that their "system" will be more right, more appropriate and will have more than their fair share of compassion. Because you know, you'll never know when will karma hit you in the back. Karma's the biggest, baddest here, never forget that. :)

With that, I end my January with hopes of a better month ahead of me. :)
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig