25 January 2012

Artwork. :)

Yesterday, I remembered doodling my supposed-to-be blog header from last year. I wasn't able to color it until this morning because I changed my mind and didn't want to use it before. I got the idea of drawing my own banner from Danika Navarro. Initially, I thought she was making it through the computer since she's an art student and has a background in graphic design. But no. So the "feeling artist" in me grabbed the sketch pad and pencil to see if I can make one. Just a pretty or cute one. Hahaha.

After two or three or four hours, I suppose...

... here's what it looked like.  I used my Unipin 0.3 pen for the outline of letters and the background patterns and fine point black pentel pen for the shaded part surrounding the letters. Remember the patterns? This was inspired by the portfolio I submitted last year when I applied for fashion school scholarship.
.

I rendered color to the background using my watercolor pencils.


Then, voila! :) The final look. 
I know you've already seen it on top before you even scrolled down to read this one.


I also decided to update the thumbnails for links that you can see on the right side of my blog.










I missed one more link thumbnail!!! Well anyway, I might change all of these later. (So pagkatapos mag-effort, papalitan ko rin lang naman pala.Gusto ko terno sa drawing ko. Hehe.

SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig