05 April 2011

The Wander Girls.


Finally! I have submitted my sketches for my scholarship application at SoFA! My cousin and I went to the school to submit it. Here were the original set. I only submitted the color photocopied ones.


We passed over the street wherein the school was located because we didn't notice the street name that was sort of hidden by the trees. We went back to that same street and bothered to look at the street name. Of course, that was it. As we thought of asking someone for directions, next thing we knew, the red walled building greeted us in the face. My cousin saw my camera in my bag and asked if she could borrow it, hence, the picture overload. :)

Very well said. :D
The pictures without my name are my cousin's shots. The girl got some skill! :D


Then we walked along the streets of Makati. We intended to walk our way to Greenbelt (Yes, we really thought of WALKING TO Greenbelt.) but we passed by the Ayala Triangle so we changed our mind. We ate and sat for a while at Golden Spoon. My cousin unleashed the photographer in her and took more shots of the scenery, the buildings. And my back. And me. Again. Hahahaha!

What a great afternoon with my cousin! :) No, it's more like the whole day pala. We accompanied her sister to her volleyball tryout and my brother to his college interview. Anyway, let's just hope for the best regarding my application. In that school or in work or both! :)
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig