24 December 2011

Wedding!

We were invited to Tita Tina's, my Mom's cousin, wedding at Silang. Traffic was HORRENDOUS and we arrived late at the ceremony (Buti nga may naabutan pa kami, di pa tapos ang Mass).


Ito yung part na naabutan namin.
It was my first time to see her again after sooooo many years. I was around 5 or 6 or 7 (see, I can't even remember) when we last saw each other. My mom said she's already in late 20s. I couldn't believe and I disagreed because that would make our age gap real close. I remember that when we used to play at her house, I know she was in her teens! I felt bothered when my mom said she was only 27! I'm already 23! And single! Can anyone guess when will I be married then if at this age of mine I'm still single? Noooooo! Hahaha! Okay, maybe 27 too? Or 30? ASDFGHJKL. WHATEVER. Hahaha!


She looked very pretty that night. Her husband does look good, too! Her wedding dress is simple but nice. I'm not a fan of rosettes, especially if used as a skirt or for gowns because it will shrink me even more. It would put more bulk on my lower extremities. But the rosettes on her gown are somewhat pressed and little. It looks good on her. :)


And let's not forget the bridal car, very classic, I love it! :)



Congratulations, Tita! :) I wish you a blessed, happy and fruitful marriage! :)

(MORE PHOTOS)







We were not able to attend the anticipated Simbang Gabi so Mom and I woke up at 3 in the morning this morning. It was my first time to attend Simbang Gabi on its real time. :) I completed again the 9 days of Simbang Gabi! :)

In a few hours, it's Christmas already so I'm greeting everyone in advance! MEEEERRYYYYY CHRIIIISTMAAAASSSS!!!! :D
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig