26 December 2011

Christmas Eve 2011

Merry Christmas everyone! :) 

How did you spend your Christmas Eve? For us, it's just the usual.

We had our family picture taking before attending the Christmas Eve Mass.




We headed to the Mass. And took more pictures. Haha! :)





Upon arriving home at around 11.15 or 11.30, we had our Noche Buena since we were all hungry already. There were no opening of gifts after eating since I didn't wrap the gifts I gave to the rest of the family. My younger brother already used the shoes I was supposed to give him as a present last week hence, I was too lazy to wrap. Mom, too, didn't wrap her gifts for us and she have more gifts to give that she didn't buy yet. Haha! My younger brother slept after eating. My dad slept after quite some time. My other brother was too busy playing with the computer. My mom and I sang with the karaoke at home until we felt sleepy.

Basically, that's just how our Christmas Eve is! :)
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig