22 December 2011

Fruits of Christmas shopping

Here are the Christmas gifts I bought for myself and for my family.

SHOES ON LEFT: younger brother, SHOES ON MIDDLE AND RIGHT AND ACCESSORIES: mine,  CLOTHES: other brother, WATCH: mom's
And then some (except the wrapped gifts, they are from my mom's).
CLOTHES ON LEFT: mine, CLOTHES ON MIDDLE: godson, BRACELETS (which are handmade): cousins, WRAPPED GIFTS: c/o mother for my cousins
Remember the tree that I talked about two months ago? It was my gift to our little abode. Haha!


And the bottles that I mentioned over Twitter which I really secretly planned on getting during our Christmas Party? An officemate of mine and I planned to keep the glasses for ourselves but we arrived late at the party so the plan failed. But I finally bought a set for myself! Haha! Uhh, for the house, I mean. :)



I spent a lot for this Christmas since this is my first Christmas with work. I think I have rewarded myself (and my family as well) just enough (and within my means, of course!). :)

So how about you? What gifts have you brought for yourself and your family? :)
Happy Holidays everyone! :)

*****

On a different note, let's all pray for our country, for the Filipinos in Cagayan de Oro and Iligan City who were deeply emotionally wounded because of the flood that destroyed their homes and killed their loved ones. It will be a very sad Christmas for them, I know. So let's all pray for them and do help if we can by donating whatever we can donate -- in kind or monetary. I know in God's time, they will all recover and be able to move on, no matter how painful it is.
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig