10 June 2011

Formspring-ing. :)

As for tonight, I thought of answering the questions asked by people that I have been following (and vice versa) in my Formspring account. I also thought of sharing with you my answer in this one question that made me laugh. It made me laugh out of embarrassment. But I don't care, I'm still gonna share it. :)

Name the celebrity that you have the biggest crush on. :)
HAHAHA! I have a lot, who do you want me to start with? :) I think the biggest celebrity crush I ever HAD was (Jologs alert!) Richard Gutierrez. HAHAHA. I had a crush on him since I was in elementary? It lasted for 8 years. I even said that one day I would marry him. HAHAHA. Even though he's not my celebrity crush anymore, I still got the hots for him and he's the only celebrity that I had a crush on that lasted that long. :)




Yeah, that's him. These are some photos of him from few years ago and was stored in my file so by now, I already forgot where I got it from. The third photo is from Cosmo, I believe.

On a side note:



SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig