11 June 2011

For the 500th post: DIY Inspirations

So lately, I've been on the lookout for something that can get my hands busy and practice its dexterity.

DIY Inspirations: Outfits


Photos:1 and 2


DIY Inspirations: Storage Solutions

Photos: 1, 2, 34


DIY Inspirations: Accessories
Photos: 12, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12


I'll post the DIY's that I made once it's done and I'll also make sure that I'll tweak it a bit for it to be original and not the exact same thing. :)

On a side note, I sort of bonded with my grandmother (sister of my immediate and late grandmother) when I accompanied her for her check-up. We had lunch together. :) It was something I never got the chance to do with my immediate and late grandmother when I got older. It was such a good day.

Anyway, good night people! :)
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig