09 June 2011

Styling trial






  








I was waiting for sleep to come to me when I suddenly remembered my looklet account. :) I have that account since October 2009 but I wasn't able to use it that much. Hence, I only have 11 styled looks (As you saw from above). One boring morning, this digital paper doll-slash-make your own fashion editorial website caught my attention and interest through my friend Liz and decided to sign up. I opened my account again and saw that I still have an unfinished look which I made 10 months ago. Hahaha. I haven't made a recent one just yet; I was about to but sleepiness had arrived. But I will soon (Hopefully not just when I'm bored and have nothing else to do. Hahaha.) Anyway, good night! Tonight is a cold and rainy night -- best time to curl under the sheets! This is going to be a veryyyyyy good sleep for me! Weeeeeee! :)
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig