21 September 2010

Can two people be really that crazy in love?

The Robin Padilla and Mariel Rodriguez love affair had been dropped in the entertainment field like a bomb. No one didn't see that coming I bet. Everything happened in just a snap! And voila, now they are like glued together and can't seem to have enough of each other.

Crazy. Totally.

Not that I care and not that I am against their relationship but it got me wondering, can two people be really that crazy in love? Can two people really fall and be deeply in love with someone that fast?

If I was in her shoes, my parents especially my Mom would have slapped my face off my body just to snap me out for a while in my own cloud nine. I don't know, I think there's just too much emotion (which is good in a way) in there that you can't even think rationally. Like you're being sucked in and you'll get stuck in that it's-just-you-and-me-baby-the-hell-with-everybody relationship. Like you just want to be all over each other and set aside or forget everything else. Like the song, "You and Me Against the World." I mean, that's just nauseating, don't you think? That's just my opinion though. Me and Mariel are two entirely different people anyway. *Avid fans of them, you need not to hate me.*

They say that you use your heart when you love but I believe that there are instances wherein it wouldn't hurt if you also listen from time to time to what your mind is saying. I can't even imagine myself falling (Fast!) and being crazy in love like Mariel. I mean, I can be crazy in love in my own way but not like that, when everything was snappy and fastbreak. *Was it really because of Robin's charm?? Because I think that's just scary.* I may be impatient most of the times but I really am a believer of the idea of taking it slow. I like and enjoy the initial awkward-then-eventually-you-get-comfortable-getting-to-know phase. But then, I am also a believer of the idea that it's not about how long your relationship is or how long did this guy courted you but it's the quality of the relationship that you have and how much this guy proved his sincerity and how real and honest he is to you.

Now, can two people be really that crazy in love? Can two people really fall and be deeply in love with someone that fast?

Probably. Definitely. There's this couple right in front of us as a living proof. And I'm sure there are some also across the globe. Although will a fast-paced love affair last? I don't know. I hope. As I've said, it's not about how long you've been together but how meaningful, how you value and how you respect the relationship that you'd built. And I also hope that these people didn't just get overwhelmed deluded in the idea of falling and being IN love and the ecstasy it brought. I believe there is more to love, there is more to than that initial attraction, there is more to that spark. But then who am I anyway to talk about crazy love when I haven't been in a serious relationship and haven't experienced loving and be loved in that intensity that you just go insane. Well, obviously and absolutely, I haven't found THE man yet and if ever I do, I hope I don't go crazy like that. However, if ever I get to be like Mariel-crazy, PLEASE, DO THE HONOR OF SLAPPING THE SENSE OUT OF ME. :D
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig