07 October 2010

John Mayer! :D

01 October 2010



Damn, my cousin and I were the luckiest girls that night! :) My uncle got last minute Platinum tickets for the concert!!! FOR FREE. :D

That night, he told us that he unfortunately got only one Silver ticket and that's for my cousin. He asked me if I want to tag along, we can just chill (and hear John Mayer from the outside) while waiting for my cousin to finish watching the concert. So I hurried because it was 7.30 pm already and I was just in the middle of dinner! I just pulled a short, a shirt and a jacket from my closet and wore flats -- slightly pambahay mode. Haha. I brought my camera with me so my cousin can use it. On the way, I found out I left my memory card on my computer table and the camera battery is out! Boo. When we arrived at MOA Concert Grounds, we were surprised to find out that it was not one Silver ticket but TWO front row tickets!!! AAAAH! My cousin and I were jumpy and shriek-y. HAHAHA! We went inside late of course, he was singing his 3rd song I think (We heard the first two songs from the outside though). And since we were late, there were no longer available seats (more like, there were no more chairs for us to stand on. :p) but we got a good spot to watch.


I apologize for the low-quality and blurred pics, we only used our phones. Just for the sake of 'remembrance.' Haha! These two are already the 'best' shots we were able to take. 


Despite the rain (Watching with an umbrella is an experience, but hassle.) on the first half of the show, I think John's -- close?? Haha. -- concert was good. A pure showcase of him being a music genius. But bitin though. I can't get over the fact that he didn't sang 'Back to You'!! But he did sang Your Body is a Wonderland' and 'Don't Stop Believing' by Journey, which for me are the highlights of the night. :) I must say that his voice is really good and sexy and he totally sounds exactly the same in his records. And when you see up close the way he strums that guitar, it is just amazing. That's pure talent and being instrumentally-gifted! :D I wish I was his guitar. LOL. Gwapo nya pa! Haha! :p

Too bad, I didn't have my camera with me and we were little soaked from rain that night but we got free tickets anyway! Boy, was it one helluva night!


Then 3 days later, my cousin and I found out that our tickets can be used as a backstage pass!!! Darn. We thought that the way those celebrities exited into were exclusive for them so they can leave the place 'peacefully' and hassle-free, but no! IT WAS GOING TO THE BACKSTAGE AS WELL! Boo. Sayang. Haha. Nakapagpa-picture man lang sana. HAHA.

*****

AND OH BTW, 
(Yikes, the following words will me make a la chismis-blogger. Haha. But I want to share it!!!)
we saw a lot of 'celebrities' as well. One of which is Richard Gutierrez!!! He was in front of us!!! Yes, RICHARD my ex (HAHAHAHA!) -- that was one of the highlights of my night as well!!! My knee literally went jelly-fied (Is there such a term? Haha.)! I wanted to faint! Hahaha! I thought of lines to say to him because I want to get a picture with him but then it was too dyahe because he was with his group of friends! At may pagka-jologs lang diba? Haha!

Hello Richard! Haha! -- Blurred. Boo.
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig