16 September 2010

Brightest Lightbulb!

I had been contemplating for quite sometime whether to create another blog or delete this one and create a new one.


I want to create another blog because I want to try something else. Something fresh. The writing will always be there, but I want to put on something else aside from my typical day-to-day blah-blahs. Yes, I want to try fashion blogging but not the usual here's-what-I'm-wearing type. I want something different. Something new. I have 'lightbulbs' right now, I just can't figure out yet what's the 'brightest lightbulb.' :p


I want to delete this blog and create a new one because I realized I talk too much shit waaay baaack (see former entries) and it's embarrassing (Yeah, I realized it just now. Boo. Haha!). There's too much drama, bitching, school de-stressing, blah-blah. But then, those former entries will show or justify how much I've grown or how I've matured. Besides, those archives has a lot of memories, be it junk or not. :p


Okay, so what am I going to do now? Haha.
I have to decide on it soon. Like tomorrow (In a hurry? Haha.). And I'll also reveal as well my new idea for my blog. My brightest lightbulb. :D
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig