25 January 2010

Huh?

Do I have the ability to make someone smile and/or happy?
Can I make someone smile and/or happy?


Oh gosh. I can't believe I am asking this to myself. Likewise, I can't even believe that I am actually bothered! In fact, I shouldn't care about that, right? I shouldn't care whom he chooses between someone who makes him smile and someone who makes him happy. But how come it feels like I have to know where I stand in those two places: someone that makes him smile or someone that makes him happy. Yeah, well, I don't even know if I actually have a spot. Should I call myself desperate or pathetic? No, DESPERATELY AND PATHETICALLY EXPECTING is the term! Harsh to myself much? Haha.


Snap out of it!
(I had seen this coming. I am prepared for this, I just wasn't expecting to learn about that NOW.)
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig