09 January 2013

First week of January

Aside from my melodramatic heart issues, I started the year spending time with friends I haven't seen for the longest time, too.

Last Friday, I had lunch with Chai, a friend from high school who is now based in Singapore. She came home for the holidays. Of course, what's the other best thing to do to match with eating? Hours of catching-up, of course!

meandchai

solo

This is the photo collage I made for my friend who is now based in Samar. It was her 24th birthday last Sunday.

pits

I met up with my friends from way back Toni Braxton (HAHAHA!), BSB, stroller, non-hormonal AKA elementary days (Haha!) last Sunday. These people and I were also servicemates back in high school. Goodness, I haven't seen Mary for 5 years and Raffy for 3 years! Mary is busy with Medical school and Raffy is based in Canada. Anyway, we had dinner at Buffet 101. Thanks to Mary's parents for the dinner treat! :D 

elemfriends

I did start my year shiny, happy and bright! Looking forward for more shiny, happy, bright days ahead! :)

And oh, I forgot to update you with my accomplishment for the last quarter of 2012. :)

Oct-Dec Listography accom
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig