29 October 2012

Saturday Favorites 034: Philippine Fashion Week S/S 2013 - Luxe Wear

Two days ago, my cousin and I attended the Luxewear show, one of the fashion shows for Philippine Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2013 at SMX Convention Center. We brought my friend, Jaja and another cousin with us. We also got invited for the Cary Santiago show but unfortunately, we missed it since my cousin still have class at the time of the show. Nevertheless, we still enjoyed it. After all, it's fashion and art, how can we not? :) 

Here are the trends we observed:
Sheer will still be in. Soft and billowy textures. Lace will make a big comeback. Neon brights and white. Lasercut details. Bigger and bolder accessories. To die for detailing. BRING SEXY BACK! It's all at the back, honey. I looooove it. :D 

(I apologize for the quality of some photos.)

Anthony Ramirez

anthony

anthony2

Aztec Barba

aztec1

aztec2

Chris Diaz

chris1

chris2

chris3

Harley Ruedas

harley1

harley2

harley3

harley4

harley5

harley6

John Paras

joel

joel2

joel3

Joyce Pilarsky

joyce1

joyce2

joyce3 

Noel Crisostomo

noel

Popoy Barba

popoy

Ronaldo Arnaldo

ronaldo

ronaldo2

ronaldo3

Roel Rosal 

rosal

rosal2

rosal3

Simon Ariel Vasquez

simon

simon2

Tina Daniac 

tina1

tina2

tina3

tina4

Veejay Floresca
Of all, his collection is my favorite. :)

veejay1

veejay2veejay3

veejay4

veejay5

veejay6

veejay7

I had no decent photos of Martin Bautista's and Julius Tarog's collection to share. My cousin suddenly passed out at that time and we had to take care of her for a while. She was able to feel better just in time to watch the rest of the show.

THE AFTERSHOW: 

1

2

4

5

7

8

9

10
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig