05 August 2012

Saturday Favorites 027: Someone's turning a year older!

HAPPYYYYY BIRTHDAYYYYY, HEAVEN! :)

I've been thinking these past few days what gift will I give you on your birthday. I couldn't think of anything. And that reminds me, we haven't seen each other since your birthday last year! What the hell. Haha! Gone are the days when we used to talk constantly and do fun things together. You are never present when the gang gets together! Admit it, you ditched us for work. Hahahaha! Kidding.

Uhh, SORT OF. :p

DSC04628

So here I am, trying to write you a birthday message like I used to do back in high school. I know I probably (or definitely) sucked as your friend lately and this is my little way of making amends. Food feast is definitely a better means of making up but your birthday falls on a Sunday and I know it's your family day. This food feast can come later after my test. :D You must give me a day in your schedule, okay? Haha! 

100-1988

We've known each other since the jologs days of our lives. We were two excited and somehow idealistic people back then. We both laid out plans to reach our amazing dreams. But what happened to those plans back in high school? When everything we planned seemed perfect and right? Yes, some of our plans have changed but I am still somehow stuck in the middle of asdfghjkl. I still don't have the courage to really stand up for what I want and probably disappoint the people around me. Darn, if life is what happens when you're too busy planning it, then I don't know what my life is actually. Haha! Buti ka pa, you're in Graduate school! But wait, what happened to your dream of becoming a chef?

IMG-1675

I know you're overly stressed but happy, I hope. That's my one of my wishes for you -- to be happy. With whatever it is that you're doing, with whoever you are with, wherever life takes you, with your own achievements, I sincerely hope you are and will be happy and fulfilled. I have never doubted what you can do and you always my support all the way. We'll get there, I know. But as for me, I still have to figure out how. I also wish that you become the person you foresee yourself now in 5-10 years, to be the person you really want to be. And oh, I also wish na magkita na tayo anytime soon! Haha!

IMG-7274
This is what I miss the most -- conversations.
I miss you, bestfriend. We live just a few streets away from each other and we don't even hang out. Well, at least we still do update each other on what's new. Through text. Yes, classic. Hahaha! You should get out and we should see each other more often! I know we have tons of catching up to do!

10 years, dude. 10 amazingly long years of friendship. That's nearly half of our lives.

Thank you. For the highs and the lows, for being my go-to person, for just everything.

Happy Birthday again! :) I hope you'll have a blast (and that you have no work) today! :)

And oh, just so you know, I've changed. A bit. I don't get lost in road directions as much as I used to. HAHA. Whaddup!

AT MAY PAHABOL! HAHAHAHA.

annehathawayb_0
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig