24 June 2012

Saturday Favorites 022

Finishing last few items for the 8th collection to be out next week. Here is a preview:

JKD-N-061 (details)

These three below are made-to-order. 

JKD-N-062

JKD-N-063

JKD-ID-001-005 (details)

I'm hooked on these shows! I mentioned here once that I am a fan of the PLL series, which I had been watching since it came out. The Lying Game and Ringer are not really new shows. They were shown in the US last year. I got to see a trailer of both shows on TV and I was interested. Jane by Design and Girls are a bit new. It was my cousin who told me about Jane by Design while I saw a newspaper article about Girls, when the writer expressed how she can relate to the characters.

The-Lying-Game-3-the-lying-game-tv-series-28068540-570-321
266819b68919ebf0c20f42e37a309efcsarah-michelle-gellar-ringer-poster
pretty-little-liars-season-3-poster-full-sizegirls-hbo-1

I must say, the show Girls is funny. Although some scenes might not be applicable to our culture and may find it offensive for some, it gives you a sense of reality that this is what's going on to girls who are transitioning to the adult life. They keep on figuring out what they want, how would they accomplish or achieve what they want. It also tackles about relationships and sex. It's a light mini-series that can actually remind you of the Sex and the City minus the glamour and more of a real-life setting. The characters from Girls are young and are just starting their own lives so I think anyone in their 20s can somehow relate.
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig