21 April 2012

Saturday Favorites 013

For the past few days, I've been busy researching ideas for my friend's DIY wedding table cards, thank you cards, gift tags, and more. This is my Project No. 2 for her. She asked me to do more stuff for her wedding. My Project No. 1 was her wedding cord (that is still unfinished because I have yet to find silver plated initials of their first name), which I think I mentioned before.

Out of all the ideas I presented to her, here are her choices:

monogram6_edit2
Gift Tag
tablenumber5_edit1b
Table Number
silhouette11_blanl
For the invite
placecard2
Name card
I didn't entirely make this myself. I got a hold of free templates on Wedding Chicks (Personally, I love this site! They have tons of DIY Wedding ideas and free templates that you can make on the spot and tweak it easily later on.) I just edited it according to the font that she likes or design that she wants. Actually, the name card template above is from a name sign that says "Bride," which I believe is placed on a dressing room of the bride or on the back of her seat. The one used for the invite actually had a different phrase (the one written on top of the ribbon) on the template.

If you want to make yours for your wedding or you want to find free printables or downloadable templates  that can match your wedding theme, I suggest you look into these sites:

SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig