14 April 2012

Saturday Favorites 012

I'm back on my usual weekend routine of looking back on all the good things that had come my way in the week! :) I didn't make my Favorites entry last Saturday because it was a Black Saturday and I didn't want to go online. My little form of penance for the Holy Week, you can say. :)

Anyway, a brief story of the week that was. After we got home from the outing (see former entry), we (specifically one workmate and I only, since we don't have the privilege of "forced leave") got free pass of not going to work by Monday that week. So by Monday, after doing laundry of clothes I used from the trip, I went to the mall because my mom told me to find shoes I fancy and she'll pay for it. (When I was away, she and my brothers went shopping. This is one example of how fairness run in our family. Hehe.) By Tuesday, that workmate and I went to work for half a day. We asked permission not to go to work by Wednesday and we were allowed to so yay for the both of us. Haha! Some of my high school freinds and I were supposed to have Visita Iglesia on Friday, like we normally do for the past 3 years already, but the plan didn't push through. My family and I went to the Church for Stations of the Cross and watched the 7 Last Words at home instead. I also had my fill of excess sleeping during the Holy Week. Hehe. Basically, that's how my last week was.

Now let's move on to the highlights of this week.

1. Extended Holiday!


It's Araw ng Kagitingan here in the Philippines hence, another holiday after the Holy Week. (Trust me, it was so hard to wake up the next morning that I had to psych myself. Vacation Hangover and Overload. Hahaha!)

2. Hunger Games!

sdeyw2

Finally got my set! :) It was tough to buy this set. I had to have it reserved for me in a bookstore and have them contact me once it's available. The bookstore have stocks of the individual books. Other bookstores might probably had sets as well. But I specifically wanted it to buy at National Bookstore because they were selling it 20% off the SRP because of the store's 75th anniversary thing. The sets were sold or out of stock out most of the time because delivery of these sets were only to a minimum. Paunahan talaga. Thank God, nakakuha ako. :D

3. Errands at work, personal stuff.


Bought some materials for my business, canvassed computers and parts (This part is actually annoying. Don't ask me why.), bank transactions, derma visit, seamstress visit for bridesmaid's dress measurement, went to the mall with Mom, etc. I like being busy most of the time. I like the feeling of productivity. I like crossing out things in my planner. I like being preoccupied. 

And that's how my week was. How was yours?
I hope it didn't end bad as mine did. I just received the most shitty news from work ever. :l
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig