16 June 2011

Rest in Peace, Chrys. :(


Hi Chrys! How's life up there? I know you're doing good, watching and guiding your loved ones. I'm shocked by the news, it's been a month na rin pala. Sorry kung ngayon ko lang nalaman. :( Parang kelan lang yun, when you played the piano and you were super amazing that I really had to tell you kahit di naman tayo masyado nag-uusap nun. And remember the shoes that you wore that night? Tinanong ko pa talaga kung saan mo binili. Haha! Then nag-bonding tayo sa Manor for the after party... I know you were a good person kahit di tayo naging close and you will be terribly missed forever. My deep condolences for your family. I'll be praying for you. Just keep rockin up there.

Rest in peace Chrys Bravo. :( 
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig