19 May 2011

Makulay by Rags2Riches and Oliver Tolentino


My uncle and his team did the technical part in this show that's why me and my cousins were present. :) This eco-ethical bag collection were made by Oliver Tolentino and women of Payatas. Looking closely, we can't help but to be amazed how thoroughly the bags are made. The way it was crocheted was very intricate. Love it! :) My uncle said that after the night's show, there were a lot of bag orders! Of course, we didn't miss the newspaper-made dresses of the models! The creative minds behind these dresses were Kaye Morales, Camille Co and other SoFA alumni and students.










Oliver Tolentino
Some of the women of Payatas. :)


Random shots with my cousins! :)
After the show, Tito randomly bought us espadrilles! Yey! :)



We had dinner afterwards at... Good Earth? (Haha. I forgot the restaurant's name, sorry.)

What an eco-chic night it was! :)
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig