15 May 2011

The Philippine Fashion Week Experience III

Disclaimer: This is not the same with the two previous entries. I just gave it the same title but it's about WHAT I MISSED in the shows that I wasn't able to watch.



11 May 2011
Yvonne Quisumbing and Lyle Ibanez







I wasn't able to watch this show because I was too tired that night and my cousins have to go home before midnight because Kurumi still got schoolworks to do.

Anyway, I was still updated with the show through Style Bible's Twitter account. (I wonder who owns that account. She tweets fast! :D) I looked for more up close photos of the clothes through Style Bible's site and copied some of my favorite pieces. Personally, I love dresses with soft and 'flow-y' fabric. I love the way it moves when the air blows. When I do wear a dress that has a 'flow-y' fabric, I just feel like a goddess. Haha! :D





12 May 2011
Forever 21








Yeah, I knooooow what you're thinking!

"But whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy did youuuuuuuuuu miiiiiiiiiissssssssssss thaaaaaaat shooooooowwwwww????"

No amount of explanation for the reason of "I-got-lazy-to-watch-because-I-have-no-one-to-watch-it-with" would suffice right? But I gotta say, I was already dressed up and about to leave the house when I changed my mind at the last minute. Talk about the effort in dressing up! WHATTHEHELLRIGHT? HAHAHAHA!

Anyway, I got the pictures over Status Magazine and Style Bible (yet again! :D). I chose my favorite and savored the would-have-been moment browsing through the photos. Hahaha!
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig