19 May 2011

DIY: Neutral wrap heel

I almost forgot to blog about this! But here it is! :)

Originally, I was inspired to do this when I watched Material Girl over ETC. The lead girl in that series was going to have her first fashion show but on the day of the show itself, she found out that the shoes that she got for her models were a size bigger. To her rescue, her mom tied ribbons on the shoes and towards the models' ankles.

Two weeks ago, I was browsing one of my favorite blog, P.S - I made this... and saw this picture below.


WELL, HELLO CREATIVE BULB! :)

I grabbed my nude, slightly-bigger-shoesize heels and asked for my mom's old skintone stockings. Then voila! My own neutral wrap heel (just thinner)! :) I wore this when I went to Menswear show on Philippine Fashion Week. :)

You all get the point. Just don't mind the crappy shot of my feet
in front of my bedroom door. Haha. :) 
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig