27 December 2010

December Rundown.



1. Advance Christmas dinner with high school friends.

In replacement of the epic Christmas reunion last year, we just settled for this since it's hard to schedule events nowadays because everyone's busy with work.
High school friends + Dinner + Seemingly endless blabber and walking + Kanya-kanyang trip at barahan + Wonderful night + Ginormous meal + JAYMEE'S AND CONGRESSMAN TEPS' BIRTHDAY! + SINONG PRESENT?? SI KATE! HAHA. - Drinks (Sayang. Haha.) = LOVE ♥ :D



*I look so stressed in my photos! OMG. Haha.*


2. Cams' Birthday - Shower

She's the first in our group! :)
I was shocked when I heard the news, more like, when I saw it on facebook! Haha. Congrats Cams! I wish you safe delivery and healthy baby boy! :) I'm excited to see him! See you on the baptismal event! :D


I missed my college friends! Haven't seen some of them for months.
 


3. Happy Christmas 2010! :D

So, it's our first Christmas in our new home in Manila. And it's our first Christmas with our cousins. Before, we only celebrate New Year's together. Then reunions became rare in these recent years so it's like a first again. :D Our other set of cousins were in Cagayan so we weren't able to celebrate with them.


We attended Christmas Eve Mass in UST. Had our Noche Buena earlier because of the 'sleepy elderly' aka parents and aunt. HAHAHA. And for what seems like a first time again, we opened gifts (only from our mother because the rest of the gifts were already 'shopped-then-give' beforehand! Well, since we outgrew the Santa Claus thing, they stopped giving us 'wrapped' and 'secretly kept' gifts -- the price all of us pay when you're old already. Haha! I think I should suggest to my mother to bring back giving us wrapped gifts. Then as usual, before we sleep, my brothers and I played with the camera.


The next day, we had our Christmas lunch.


And that's it.


The rest of my December were spent on studying so my social calendar's such a bore. Wasn't even able to attend the Christmas party with my college friends. Boo. I am just excited to get this exam done and over with so my mind can rest and be preoccupied with things other than 'academic' stuff! Haha.
So how about you, how was your December and your Christmas celebration? Hope you had a good one. :D


Happy Christmas everyone! :D
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig