28 October 2010

4 Ingredients

As you all know, I'm not much of a cook. Because I'm more of an eater. :D I used to bake though, back in my elementary and high school days, and then I stopped. My parents, my aunt and my bestfriend have been convincing me to learn how to cook but they just couldn't persuade me and I wouldn't give in. I had an Home Economics subject back in 5th or 6th grade so yeah, I know the basics. But I just don't want to cook because a person like me, who loves eating and eats a lot, believes that the way I savor food will be lost if I will be the one doing the cooking and tasting and preparing. Like there's no element of surprise in eating.
So anyway, that was too much introduction. All I want to share is my new discovery. Well, I don't think it's new for others but it is for me since I really don't watch food shows that much, unless I'm craving. So last night, I was channel-scanning and I stumbled upon this show on Lifestyle Network:

4 Ingredients
From the title itself, they cook or create meals that only needs 4 ingredients. Now, can it get easier than that? Cool, right? This is best for not-much-of-a-cook type of person like me, or for a very busy person who is always on the go and rushing. I'm so going to tell this to my mom! :D Oh no, wait. I should make something out of the recipes they had on the show so she will be surprised! Hahaha! :D

P.S. In continuation of the introduction I have in this post, two weeks ago, I gave in to my mom. Yeah, I had been cooking dinner for three nights that week. And then I cooked another one last night. Talk about not giving in to persuasion huh? Haha. :)

For more information or if you want a copy of their recipes, click HERE.
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig