25 October 2010

LOL.

On one Thursday afternoon, due to my cousins' persistent demand, I posed while she took the shots and the other one distracted me by making me laugh just because of her mere presence. Haha.

Among the 5 shots, this is my favorite:


I now bothered to put a 'watermark' on my photo. Not because anyone would bother to get a copy of it but because I just recently activated my blog 'to be seen on the web', allowed the search engines to find it.

I didn't dress up for that though. I had a pre-employment exam. Which I failed, by the way, because I wasn't able to finish it. Boo. What a shame. HAHA.

Then I experimented last night with Photoshop. Nothing really grand but I just thought they looked cute. :D




SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig