05 September 2010

Train ride and Step Up.

The world is so much a blur when better.

The world is so much better when seen as a blur.

- Bus Trip by Raymond G. Falgui


>>> It caught my eye while riding in LRT 2, on my way to Greenbelt to meet my high school friends to watch Despicable Me. :) The movie's good by the way! :) Gotta love Agnes, the minions and Gru! :)


It sounds stupid but I do feel that. And if we listen hard enough, we realize maybe we're all plugged into the same song.

- Step Up 3D

>>> Yeah I know, I watched it past it's showing date. I hope it's not way past though, is it still shown in the cinemas? Anyway, I heard it over the first part of the movie. Then 10 minutes later, I fell sleepy so I'll continue watching it tomorrow. I'm tired anyway. :l




Okay, another late night lame post. Haha. :p
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig