05 June 2010

No to negative vibes.

I don't know why I am still trying to patch things up and save the friendship when it seems like he doesn't want to anymore.

I don't want to be judgmental, I don't want to assume, I don't want to think overly about it and I don't want to look at it just from my own perspective. Because frankly, the way I see it, he just doesn't want to have anything to do with me.

Please, I'm not insensitive. I'm not stupid as well.

I'd like to believe he is my friend but with the way he is with me now just proves what I think -- he wasn't my friend. I thought he was but he wasn't. Because if he really was, he would also try to reach out as well. And if I'm wrong, well, forgive me and have the courage to explain things to me.

But then, maybe even the friendship we had was tainted too much that it takes more time, more patience for it to recover.

I'm not asking for much and I don't want to expect.

It just makes me sad and makes me want to delete all forms of virtual and digital communication we have (or used to have) so I won't be tempted and I won't hear or see anything about him. Ever again. But then again, when I come to my rational sense, I refuse to do it and be oh-so-highly-immature because of this.

So yeah, just ignore it Jana.

Oh gosh, but it's annoying! Ugh.
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig