10 May 2010

Test Shots.

07 May 2010, Fri
- Tito arrived from his vacay in US.
- Hence, the arrival of my new baby, Soleil. It's a camera given to me by my aunt! :) Thanks Tita Marge, you rock! Haha. :)
- Had dinner at Pizza Hut and spent the night (and the rest of the nights) in his hotel room.





08 May 2010, Sat
- Momma's Day! :)
- It's my Lola's 1st Death Anniversary. We didn't 'celebrate' it though. Nagpa-Mass lang. Only my father, my uncle and aunt and cousins from father's side will be going to the province to visit her (and my Lolo's) in the cemetery.
- Had dinner at Super Bowl.



09 May 2010, Sun
- Lunch at Seaside as celebration for Mother's Day and despedida for Tito because he's going back to work again.
- Food fest at its finest! :)




*Shots were taken using my new baby! More pics at my Multiply! (for private viewing though.) :)*
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig