13 May 2010

Madonna Morning! :)

To pump up my day, I normally listen to happy or feel-good songs over my iPod. So this morning, I turned on my iPod but unfortunately it was out of battery (My brother most probably used it up last night). Since we have no radio here in our apartment, I looked for cd’s to play and here’s my interesting and unexpected find:
MUH-DUH-NNAAAHHH!
I believe this is my uncle’s property. I don’t know how it ended up here but Thank God, it did! I think he bought it somewhere else or ordered online and eventually left it here.
I love eeetttt! :) I am currently listening to it while typing this. I am an 80’s baby but I wasn’t coherent and very much aware with my environment when Madonna was uber famous and was at the top of the music charts. Thanks to my music aficionado father who was listening to her when I was, hmm, 8 or 9 or 10? The first song of Madonna that I knew was Crazy for You. I love it ever since! That’s my number one Madonna song! I even requested it to a friend of mine, Vinch, to sing it for my 18th birthday party. :) That song had a few revivals but nothing beats the original! :)
I love the 80’s music! And I love Madonna! :) Only a few people know this (my very, very close friends actually) fact about me. But I recently admitted and announced in my Facebook page my adoration for 80’s music and Madonna! :) Glee even had an episode that featured Madonna songs, I loved that episode! I watched it 3 times! Haha!
Okay, enough talk about Madonna. :) Need to go back to my paperworks! :)
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig