02 April 2010

Lunch out with Family and Visita Iglesia 2010

26 and 27 March 2010, Fri and Sat


Our uncle arrived to the Philippines for a vacation. We had dinner on a Friday night at TGIF's. Then we had lunch the next day at Seaside.


At Seaside. :) Yummeh! :)


Sibling love. :)

*****


01 April 2010, Holy Thursday


Last year, Joanne and her officemates plus me and Jaymee did Visita Iglesia. Now, it's us again plus Heaven, in replacement of Joanne's officemates.


Hehe. As usual, my bestfriend is our ultimate driver of the day. Well, Joanne did a little bit of driving, within our high school alma mater nga lang. Hehe. We went to 7 churches - one near in SM Dasmariñas which I forgot the name, La Salette, a chapel in Rogationist College (our HS alma mater), Pink Sisters, SVD, Lourdes and Ina ng Laging Saklolo.


At our High School Alma Mater.


At SVD.


At Pink Sisters.

We did Stations of the Cross in La Salette which was a good decision because when we arrived at Pink Sisters, there were lots of people already. Last year, a part of my prayer was humbly asking to help me pass my board exam. This year, a part of my prayer was to help me land a job. Next year, I hope I'll be praying for a different thing and I hope I'll be doing this again with the same people I was with and for more friends to be able to join us as well. :)
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig