19 January 2010

Golden Globe! :)

Before you say anything else, I'm not going to discuss here who won, who didn't or who should have won in the Golden Globe Awards. But rather, I'm going to talk about what excites me during Red Carpet Events like this one -- FASHION! :)

I went online at 9am this morning and the show had started already! Thanks to Twitter because they already announced 2 winners already (Spoiler much? Haha. I should have known better to not open my Twitter account anyway! Haha.)! So while I was busy re-tweeting the winners and semi-watching and semi-listening on TV, I bothered and made an effort to see some pictures of the stars in their fabulous designer dresses or suits!

These are the ones that caught my attention. I categorized them actually. Haha.

SORRY, I WAS BIASED.



Two words: Old (Okay, that sounds harsh. I'm sorry.) yet Still HOT! I wish to be like that when I get older. :) I am not a fan Lisa Edelstein's silver dress (but she looked sexy!), I prefer Felicity Huffman's dress.


DUH, OBVIOUSLY!



FAVORITE! :)



And there is, I'M CONFUSED (Either I am totally biased or they are just plainly gorgeous no matter what! I can't decide.):



As for the last picture on this set, Sam Worthington confuses me. I don't know where to look: him or her. Haha.


For our finale, The What-Were-You-Thinking?!



ENOUGH SAID.


Well, you read what I have to say. Please be free to disagree or agree with the categories that I made. :)

And I am just happy that UP, Avatar, Glee, Robert Downey won! And you really have to give that award to James Cameron, HE OWNS THAT! :)

Darn, I have to see Sherlock Holmes, 500 Days of Summer (YEAH, LOSER MUCH! Blame it on the twice-postponed DVD marathon with my BFF.) and Julie and Julia soon!!! SOON!
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig