07 September 2009

tomorrow is ME-time. :)

someone's turning a year older tomorrow!

and that's ME! (who else?! haha.)

since my birthday plans are delayed intentionally, i had been thinking of what i am going to do on the exact day of my birhtday. since, i am not going out with my friends or family yet, i figured that it's the perfect time for ME-time. well, it's not that i haven't done enough ME-time since the day my board exams were finished. i had been idle and less productive since that day actually. hahaha! well, i only have few things in my mind for my ME-time.

  1. go to church. (gosh, it will be my first time to go alone.)
  2. buy something to eat that are rich in calories: chocolate cake, pasta, chips, pizza, whatever my mood tells me to eat tomorrow.
  3. watch unwatched DVD's. (trust me, there are tons. so feeling di ko sila matatapos. hahaha. maybe i should narrow down my choices sa mga talagang nag-hit na movies.)
  4. less internet time tomorrow. haha. (define LESS girl! hahaha.)
  5. send thank you texts at the end of the day (so feeling talaga na marami ang babati through text?! hahaha.)
  6. get a massage. (oh well, strike that, it's better to go to a spa with someone!)
  7. fix my things? (why did i even thought about it? on the day of my birthday? you gotta be kidding me. hahaha! okay, strike that. i change my mind.)
  8. reflect. think.
  9. plan the day after? (wahahaha! after my birthday, i'm back to business again -- finalize my birthday plans, IV training, ECG training, beach party, hangout with friends, and all other sensible or senseless stuff that bums like me are busy on. hahaha!)
  10. continue reading the book that i am currently reading. :)
  11. shop. (i don't want to specify what will i shop for because my list is just endless. hahaha! but i might not be able to do it tomorrow, kulang pa pera ko. haha.)
  12. get myself registered perhaps? kahit ayoko (let's leave the reason why in another blog. haha.) pero sinasampal na ako ng mga sermon ng mga tao na kelangan ko kumuha. haha.
  13. AT KUNG ANO PA MAISIP KO NA GAWIN BUKAS. haha.
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig