17 August 2009

move your ass, girl. REALLY.

lately, i had been thinking, what do i want to do?

i'm not pertaining to my grand vacation plans or catching up with my friends. i mean, REALLY. WHAT DO I REALLY WANT TO DO?

last saturday, i attended a sort of 'preview seminar' of a network business. it wasn't my thing. it's just that i misinterpreted what dae, the one who invited me to come and see this thing, told me over the phone that's why i attended... business talking aside, it made my thinking bulb light up. basically that 'seminar' talked about the business itself and how it can help one to reach their goals and dreams with the help of the money that you will about to earn.

it's not the money that made me really think but it's my goals and dreams. the goals and dreams that i made myself. the goals and dreams na dapat simulan ko na talaga, now that i have graduated already. the goals and dreams ko na ayan na o, i am one step up already, i have to get going to step two already! i have adequate dreams and goals for myself and for my family as well. kaya if i want to reach them all in the timeframe that i alloted for myself, i should get going and MOVE MY ASS BIG TIME!

but here's the thing, i am confused with what i really want to do with my life. i don't know where to start! before, i was super excited to get over this academic life and graduate. now that i graduated, took the boards and passed, I AM OVERWHELMED. sa dami ng gusto ko at kailangan gawin, i don't really know where to start. i don't even know what to do next after all of these! and now, i have to figure out that first as well!

gosh, eto ang epekto sa akin pag nababakante ang utak ko. it's either i have nothing else to think because i don't want to think or i have too much to think naman all at the same time! hay nakooo.
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig