29 July 2009

tatak UERM, tatak RN! ;p

yesterday was a day of many firsts...

it's my first time to step within the confines of my alma mater prouder than i was when i was still a student back in college.
it's my first time to face my former professors and clinical instructors without the 'superior-inferior' feeling, without being scared kasi baka may mapuna na naman sakin or may itanong na hindi ko alam. i was more confident to face them because i may not be the most excellent student in my batch but I PASSED the NLE and now, we're colleagues! HAHAHA!
it's also my first time na makipag-shake hands sa kanila no! e dati-dati, buhok pa lang nila makita ko, ay nako, parag gusto ko mag vapor out. hahaha!

it's my first time to see my most of my friends since the mass we had before the NLE. GOSH, I MISSED THEM. saya saya, mas na-feel ko ang pagka-RN ko. hahaha!

it's my first time to step in my school not feeling 'ay-nako-eto-na-naman-tayo-papasok-na-naman-ako-nakakaantoookkkk!'. HAHAHA!

it's my first time to feel this. tama ka mara, iba talaga pag UERM graduate. ;p and generally speaking, kahit saang school ka man galing, iba talaga kapag gumraduate ka sa school na alam mong MAY KWENTA at MAY EDGE ka professionally.

and yes, it's my first time to step in my school two letters heavier. HAHAHA! pinaghirapan namin yun kaya mabigat talaga! woohoo! :)

CONGRATULATIONS TO MY BATCHMATES, OASIS 2009! we may not have maintained our no.1 spot from last year and we may not have gained a 100% passing rate like what was expected of us, we still belong to the top! it was already enough to make our alma mater, our professors, the UERM community proud! :) ANG TAGAL NAMAN NG BANNER NAMIN! hahaha!

and sa lahat ng mga naiwan, this is not the end. katulad nga ng sinabi ni madam lim, IT HURTS NOT BECAUSE OF THE RANKING OR PERCENTAGE WE GOT. IT HURTS BECAUSE LAHAT KAMI AY ALAM NA HINDI NIYO DESERVE BUMAGSAK. ALAM NAMING LAHAT NA KAYA NIYO E. sadyang iba lang siguro ang plano ni Lord para sa isa't-isa, generally speaking...

let's thank God for this blessing He bestowed upon us. then let's raise our right hand on our oath taking at PUMARTY NAAAA sa testimonial dinner. HAHAHA!

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OTHER BOARD PASSERS as well! :)

at UERM, babalikan kita... babalikan talaga kita. med school, wait for me.

and thank you keith and mara... you know what i mean... :)
SHARE:
© glittered trail. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig